I am so sorry I have not been around much. I have been blessed everywhere I turn with incredible opportunities and friendships and learning experiences. I’m going to take a quick moment to overview some things I’ve learned recently that I’ll be expounding later in future blog posts:
- It’s okay to be outrageous. (Blog post will be out on October 14)
- TV show addictions are not healthy. (October 17)
- Friendships are of ultimate value and should not be squandered or downgraded in priority. (October 21)
- Homeschooling is not perfect. (October 23)
- My take on Halloween, haunted houses, and such (October 26)
- My take on magic as used in literature and movies. (October 29)
I hope you guys are as excited about I am about these upcoming topics, and I hope you’ll check back soon!
I also want to thank you all so much for taking the time to read and follow my blog. It means so much to me that I hit the official 50 followers last week. I hope God blesses you through my experiences and I’m sure you’ve seen how abundantly he has blessed me.
As a final announcement, I am happy to share that Camilla from her lovely blog, Clothed in Dignity, has sent me the guest post I requested and I will be publishing it on Saturday, October 12. She wrote about being salt in light in our world, and what that means to her in a wonderfully inspiring post entitled A Furnace, Not a Candle. I hope you all check back on Saturday to be inspired for God.